RPP10 conference-A comparative view on host physiology: 24-27 April 2019, Greece
The 10th RPP conference will take place on 24-27 April 2019 in Crete, Greece.
The RPP conference series aims at offering a comprehensive overview of current challenges and innovative solutions in recombinant protein production (RPP) across different cell factories. Special attention is attributed to the comparative physiology of microbial and higher eukaryotic platforms for protein production.
The meeting will address four major areas and emerging trends in recombinant protein production of industrial relevance:
- Host physiology under RPP bioprocessing conditions
- Cell engineering for RPP
- RPP processes at industrial scale
- New-format and difficult to express proteins
- Deadline for abstract submission: 25 January 2019
- Full Registration: until 21 March 2019 (subject to capacity)
Share this opportunity