University Assistant (post doc) - Microbiology / Immunology: Austria
The Center for Molecular Biology (ZMB) was founded in 2007, centralizing all groups of the University of Vienna working in the field of molecular biology. To promote collaborations with the life sciences departments of the Medical University of Vienna, the Max F. Perutz Laboratories (MFPL) were founded in 2005. To extend our team we are offering a post doc position.
- Participation in research, teaching and administration
- Participation in research projects
- (International) publishing and presentation activities
- Holding classes due to extent regulations of wage agreement
- Examination activities
- Support of students
- Participation in evaluation activities and in quality assurance
- PhD in the field of biology / with focus on molecular immunobiology
- Knowledge of principles of teaching imunology practice in courses and seminars
- High command of written and oral language in german and english
- Ability to work in teams
- Professional competence in molecular analysis of the human immune system
- Knowledge based methods competence – cellular and molecular immunology
- Knowledge of university structures and processes would be an advantage
Applications including a letter of motivation (German or English) should be submitted via the Job Center to the University of Vienna (http://jobcenter.univie.ac.at) no later than 02.07.2018, mentioning reference number 8675.
For further information please contact Martins, Angela +43-1-4277-54601.