The EAM is hosting two sessions at the World Microbe Forum! This unique and special event, a collaboration between the Federation of European Microbiological Societies (FEMS) and the American Society for Microbiology (ASM), brings together FEMS2021 and ASM Microbe 2021. Join us on 20-24 June, 2021!
EAM Symposium: Climate change and the influence on microbial communities and microbial behavior
- Convener: Michael Wagner, Univ. of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
- Speaker 1: Antje Boetius, Max Planck Inst. for Marine Microbiol., Bremen, Germany
- Speaker 2: Oded Beja, Technion- Israel Inst. of Technology, Haifa, Israel
EAM Workshop: Microbiology Literacy
- Convener: Eliora Z. Ron, Tel Aviv Univ., Tel Aviv, Israel
- Speaker: Kenneth Timmis, TU Braunschweig, Braunschweig, Germany
More information about the World Microbe Forum here.
Give an oral presentation at an EAM session
Both sessions will include oral presentations on microbiology literacy based on selected abstracts, submitted for oral presentations before 18 March 2021, 12 am CET (midnight). This is also the deadline for grants applications. Are you looking to present your research in an oral presentation? This is how you can be considered for an oral presentation:
- When you submit your abstract, add the right keyword (see below), and indicate that you wish to give an oral presentation.
- If you have already submitted an abstract, you can revisit your abstract submission and add these details until the abstract submission deadline.
|EAM Workshop: Microbiology Literacy||literacy|
|EAM Symposium: Climate change and the influence on microbial communities and microbial behavior||climate change|