Meeting Organizer Toolkit
Good news, you received the positive decision on your application for a Meeting Organizer Grant. Now what to do next? Here are some documents and requirements as well as some tips to get the most out of your Grant.
Advertising your grant
- upload this form to your meeting website: Early Career Scientist Application Form
- use this text on your website to promote the opportunity of this grant: Receiving a FEMS Grant
Claiming your grant
Before the meeting:
After the meeting:
- please send the Meeting Organizer Grant Report Form and Meeting-Organizer-Grant ECS-List including signatures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- please complete the Claim form and send it to email@example.com to claim your grant
- please add our logo to your digital event communications such as your event website and link it to our website
- please add our high resolution logo if you have a printed programme
- if you have advertising space available: please request an advertisement via email
- please show our powerpoint presentation on screen during the event
From January 2024, all but one of the FEMS journals will become fully open access (OA), with one journal, FEMS Microbiology Letters remaining a subscription journal and free to publish in with OA options. Open access is key to supporting the FEMS mission of disseminating high quality research as widely as possible: when high quality, peer reviewed sound science is open access, anyone, anywhere in the world with an internet connection, can read it.