Meeting Organizer Toolkit
Good news, you received the positive decision on your application for a Meeting Organizer Grant. Now what to do next? Here are some documents and requirements as well as some tips to get the most out of your Grant.
Advertising your grant
- upload this form to your meeting website: Early Career Scientist Application Form
- use this text on your website to promote the opportunity of this grant: Receiving a FEMS Grant
Claiming your grant
Before the meeting:
- please complete the Meeting-Organizer-Grant ECS-List and send it to email@example.com
After the meeting:
- please send the Meeting Organizer Grant Report Form and Meeting-Organizer-Grant ECS-List including signatures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- please complete the Claim form and send it to email@example.com to claim your grant
- please add our logo to your digital event communications such as your event website and link it to our website
- please add our high resolution logo if you have a printed programme
- if you have advertising space available: please request an advertisement via email
- please show our powerpoint presentation on screen during the event
FEMS Microbes is excited to present its latest thematic issue, focusing on bacterial-viral co-infections. Host and microbial factors are critically important for influencing the severity and outcome of infection. Interactions between microbes is an understudied yet important aspect to this process.