GARDP REVIVE Webinar: New technologies and strategies to overcome the challenges of sexually transmitted infections
The Global Antibiotic Research and Development Partnership (GARDP) will be be holding another REVIVE webinar!
Title: New technologies and strategies to overcome the challenges of sexually transmitted infections
Date and time: 26 January 2022, 14:00-15:30 CET
- Ranmini Kularatne, National Institute for Communicable Diseases, South Africa
- Saiq Mullick, University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa
- Francis Ndowa, International Union against STIs, Zimbabwe
The presentations will be followed by a panel discussion with Teodora Wi (WHO), Nicola Low (University of Bern), Thato Chidarikire (NDH), Cecilia Ferreyra (FIND), Fernando Pascual Martinez (GARDP) and Sam Phiri (Partners in Hope Malawi).
- Amir Schroufi, GARDP, South Africa
- Remco Peters, The Foundation for Professional Development, South Africa