Join ECR reviewer pool to boost your chances of gaining experience
Are you an early career researcher? Would you like to be contacted by journals to do peer review? If so, consider joining the ECR reviewer pool.
This is an informal initiative of the eLife Ambassador group and is being coordinated by Steven Burgess.
Details of ECR reviewer pool
- ALL INFORMATION you submit will be maintained on a private database.
- By providing your details, you are agreeing to have them shared with academic editors affiliated with society journals or non-predatory publishers.
- To protect your information, there are no plans to make the database public.
- If you submitted your information and would like it deleted from the database, please contact Steven Burgess: email@example.com with your request.
- Note: it is optional to include CV and website addresses, but they may help increase the chance of you being called upon.