Microbiology Technician - Ireland
CK Group are recruiting for a Microbiology Technician to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Carlow, Ireland on a contract basis for 6 months.
The Microbiology Technician will be responsible for routine QC microbiology testing of pharmaceutical products.
- perform in process and release testing of drug product including Sterility, Bacterial Endotoxinand Bioburden in accordance with the validated methods, ensuring compliance to regulatory filings
- performing method qualifications/validations of new products in line with site Plan of Record
- perform environmental monitoring, water monitoring, lab support testing including identification of Isolates, Bioburden and Endotoxin testing in accordance with GLP, GMP and regulatory requirements
- support process simulations by performing inspection, reconciliation and growth promotion testing as required
- support/perform environmental monitoring of clean rooms and controlled environmentsYour Background:
- prior experience in a Pharmaceutical Microbiology Industry
- bachelor of Science Degree or higher in Microbiology or bioscience
- demonstrate knowledge in microbiology related test methods i.e Bioburden, Endotoxin and Sterility testing