Events & courses
Peer review: the nuts and bolts workshop - 20 October 2017, UK
Should peer review detect plagiarism, bias or fraud? What does peer review do for science and what does the scientific community want it to do for them? Should reviewers remain anonymous? Does it illuminate good ideas or shut them down? At the workshop, you will:
- Find out about peer review.
- Debate challenges to the system.
- Discuss the role of peer review for scientists and the public.
- Friday 20th October, 13.30 – 16.30
- Workshop to be held at Glasgow Caledonian University, Cowcadden Road, Glasgow.
- To apply to attend this workshop, please fill out the application form by 17.00 Monday 9 October.
For more details, please email Abigail (Abigail@senseaboutscience.org).