FEMS Meeting Organizer Grants

FEMS supports selected meetings within the European Area with a Meeting Organizer Grant. Scientific conferences, laboratory workshops and training courses will be considered for such support. The maximum amount of a Meeting Grant is € 15 000.

The Meeting Grant may only be used to support the attendance of Early Career Scientists (minimum of 60% of total grant value). The remaining 40%

On special request by the organizers and upon approval by the Grants Secretary, the total grant amount can be used to support early career scientists only.

Applicationbrowse calendar

FEMS Business Office should receive the completed application form on or before:

  • 1 June 2017 for meetings taking place between 1 January 2018 and 31 December 2018
  • 1 December 2017 for meetings taking place between 1 February 2018 and 31 January 2019

Browse through our FEMS sponsored meetings calendar

Application process under review

At this moment, we are reviewing the grants administration. Because of this, the online documents are not available yet and until further notice it is not possible to apply for this grant. We will announce the opening of applications on this page and on the News section of this website.

Featured articles

Mycobacterial cell wall: Structure and role in natural resistance to antibiotics

Mycobacteria show a high degree of intrinsic resistance to most antibiotics and chemotherapeutic agents. The low permeability of the mycobacterial cell wall, with its unusual structure, is now known to be a major factor in this resistance.

read more
More articles
more articles